The core POI requires minimum support assets and is adaptable to organic aviation elements. With a 55 percent pass rate, service members who complete the course earn the Air Assault Badge and are certified to inspect a sling load. James B. Prisock, the commander of the Sabalauski Air Assault School at Fort Campbell. a 55 percent Opened three years ago, the Fort Hood Air Assault School takes students of all ranks, jobs and military branches through the physically and mentally challenging 10-day course. Seventy percent After watching a demonstration, you will then begin advanced rappelling from the 50-foot tower wall side, both with and without equipment. Narrator: The day starts before sunrise when students form up to receive their roster numbers. Nothing they can't accomplish, but may need a moment to determine how to handle. Narrator: Eight students from this group failed to cross the finish line on time. Initially, you will attend ground training which consists of tying a Swiss seat and rappelling off the 12-foot incline ramp. The exam begins with stretching exercises followed by a safety demonstration of the 9 station obstacle course. Narrator: 17 students from this group were missing at least one item from their packing list and were dropped. Most courses are held at the Sabalauski Air Assault School inFort Campbell, Kentucky. By far the toughest event of Zero Day is the obstacle course.27 Jun 2018. When a member qualifies for both types of parachute duty, the higher rate of pay is authorized. Don't let sling load rumors scare you -Pack right. Narrator: Before beginning what's known as the Army's 10 toughest days. I'm a military police officer. There are a lot of schools in the Army designed to teach a specific skill or prepare Soldiers for new leadership responsibilities, but few can match the physical demands, mental stimulation and sheer exhilaration experienced while trying to earn the Air Assault badge. If you rise to the occasion and successfully complete the Air Assault, Slingload, and Rappelling phases, and the 12-mile foot march, the distinctive right and honor to wear the Air Assault Badge will be yours. There are nine total obstacles. In the 11-day course, students are trained and tested in combat air assault operations, rigging and sling load operations and rappelling from a helicopter. Air Assault School (AASLT) U.S. Army Air Assault School is a 10-day course designed to prepare Soldiers for insertion, evacuation, and pathfinder missions that call for the use of multipurpose transportation and assault helicopters.Air Assault training focuses on the mastery of rappelling techniques and sling load procedures, skills that involve intense concentration and a commitment to safety . Miller: Air Assault! The obstacle course is designed to assess a student's upper body strength, agility, endurance, confidence, and ability to perform at heights without displaying fear or distress. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. So, I'm 40, and I'm venturing to say, looking at the ranks of everyone around here, I'm probably the oldest one here. Instructor: All right, Air Assault, next items. The Old Air Force Tape Test Is Officially Dead. The ruck march is a graded task and a graduation requirement for Air Assault School. This school is designed to teach air assault skills and procedures, improve basic leadership skills, instill the Air Assault spirit, and award the Air Assault Badge. The Air Assault School, conducted at Fort Campbell, KY, is two weeks of mental and physical challenges. If you rise to the occasion and successfully complete the Air Assault, Slingload, and Rappelling phases, and the 12-mile foot march, the distinctive right and honor to wear the Air Assault Badge will be yours. Several times a month, I get asked the question, "When is the Military.com Fitness eBook Store going to have an Army Air Assault School Workout?" They learn aircraft safety, aero-medical evacuation procedures and pathfinder operations in addition to completing two foot marches for a total of 18 miles. Air Assault School U.S Army Air Assault School is a 10-day course designed to prepare Soldiers for insertion, evacuation, and Pathfinder missions that call for the use of multipurpose transportation and assault helicopters. McCurdy: So, over the past two months, if there was a rope, I'd go find it and I'd practice on it. Those who complete the obstacle course and finish the 2-mile run in 20 minutes will be enrolled in the Air Assault School. Mountain Tactical Institute has a good fitness plan. It requires a great deal of studying to pass the written tests and physical conditioning to pass the physical tests. Narrator: On the Six Vault, students can only use their hands to vault themselves over the wooden beams. +1.401.865.1000, NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION Courses offered at the Air Assault School include: Air Assault, Pathfinder, Pre-Ranger [1], Rappel Master and Fast Rope Insertion Extraction System (FRIES)/Special Purpose Insertion Extraction (SPIES) Master courses. In October 2013 jump status for the two pathfinder companies was terminated, leaving no parachute positions within the division, and the rigger platoon departed from the post. The slaughter of innocent children provoked an outpouring of grief, rage and demands for political action. a 55 percent Candidates aged 35 and older had the lowest pass rate of 37.1%. Over sixty classes are run annually, training over 8,000 soldiers per year. I actually passed it multiple times in my practice sessions, and I couldn't get up on that rung. The school itself is more mentally demanding than it is physically. Air Assault School is a 10-day course of instruction that teaches Air Assault techniques. It's the first challenge that students at the Sabalauski Air Assault School must overcome. PURPOSE: To train Soldiers in Air Assault operations, sling-load operations, and rappelling. NOTE: Some Airmen may have been provided an HONORARY Army shoulder sleeve insignia-former wartime service after completing a deployment with an Army unit, but it is NOT authorized to be worn by Airmen. Everyone's a safety. In fact, you likely willinjure yourself if you attend instruction in less than top physical shape. You began in zero day that's the day where they smoke the crap out if you then you do a PT test/ run and obstacle course those that don't make it wash out. Soldiers must have all items on the packing list each student is given, with each item clean and serviceable (in usable condition). If you get the chance to go, dont waste it. New Orleans, Louisiana Narrator: But Miller handled it with ease. The 2-mile formation run will be run at a 10 minute per mile pace. Soldiers must pass both tests to graduate and are allowed one retest per exam. I went to Air Assault School in 1988 and it was much more difficult - my class had a 75% fail rate. With a 55 percent pass rate, service members who complete the course earn the Air Assault Badge and are . Long Live the New Tape Test. This includes: Students receive hands-on training on preparation, rigging, and inspection of several certified or suitable external loads. The final event is the 12-mile (19km) ruck march. Visit hisFitness eBook store if youre looking to start a workout program to create a healthy lifestyle. Hurry up! US Army Air Assault Schoolis a two-week (10 days) course of instruction conducted at several locations across the Army, including Fort Campbell, Kentucky; Fort Drum, NY; Camp Smith, USMA; and at overseas locations in Germany and Hawaii. The rigorous, fast-paced training is known as the 10 (or 11[1]) toughest days[2] in the United States Army. Since an air assault involves aviation assets, the training provided by the school is valuable to units that may rarely conduct an air assault operation but do find themselves needing to work with aviation assets. The focus is to run shorter and faster runs in the week and a long, slower run at a comfortable pace on the weekend. Ask Stew: How to Apply a Never-Quit Mindset When Joining the Military. Regarding the division's remaining parachute units, it now has one pathfinder company in each of its two aviation brigades, but the rigger unit was separated from the division many years ago. James Hickman, a senior instructor with B Company, said a common misconception is that Air Assault School is "just about rappelling off a helicopter." An air assault is a vertical envelopment conducted to gain a positional advantage, envelop or turn enemy forces that may or may not be in a position to oppose the operation. FM 399, Airborne and Air Assault Operations. Cobb, Second Brigade. "An air assault operation is an operation in which assault forces, using the mobility of rotary-wing assets and the total integration of available firepower, maneuver under the control of a. 101st Airborne Division soldiers attend the Sabalauski Air Assault School. Especially with that older age. of equipment in 90 minutes. Right in your inbox. "Zero" day is when all potential students are evaluated for a slot in the course, capped at 240. Though students are taught everything they need to know during the course, Tipton said potential students can look to Air Assault-qualified personnel within their unit to help them prepare. You also will have to do a six-mile foot march with gear within 1.5 hours. Both the core instruction and the additional instruction are conducted in a classroom/field environment.. All Rights Reserved. Soldier are allowed one retest per exam. Only thing that is a challenge for me, the Belly Over. In 1998, a 34-foot (10m) tower was completed and Phase Three began to train at this site. Bradley Hall. Answer (1 of 5): You can as a part of an exchange program and if your command allows it. Bravo said the main reasons students don't get a slot are because they are not physically fit or are overweight. But they don't have much time to rest before their next event: the obstacle course, with nine events designed to test students' strength, agility, and confidence. Officers and enlisted alike are given zero room for error after the respective tests, and even on the very last day of the course I saw a student get sent home for improperly hooking up to the rappel line in the UH-60. It feels like a refresher. Roughly half of the students who enroll in Air Assault School end up graduating. The Air Assault Course is physically and mentally demanding. I felt good going up it, but it was also a little bit of dumb luck that it was my very first thing, where I had all my strength on my side. Instructor: Air Assault on the left, go ahead. The 101st Airborne Division, a parachute and glider-borne unit that conducted two jumps during World War II, was converted to an Airmobile unit in 1968 in Vietnam, becoming the 101st Airborne Division (Airmobile). Published June 14, 2022 By Story by Airman 1st Class Makensie Cooper JOINT BASE PEARL HARBOR-HICKAM, Hawaii -- The Army Air Assault course last April had a 55% pass rate; only 42 students graduated including a front-end software developer Airman from the 747th Cyber Squadron. View more newsletters on our Subscriptions page. All rights reserved. Outside of being a good student, pay fanatical attention to detail. The good news is this challenging course is only 10 days long. Insider followed two students to find out if they have what it takes to survive day zero and move on to day one of Air Assault School. Mesick: It builds their confidence at a high elevation, so when it comes to phase three, it's easier for them to rappel off of the tower as well as, when we get aircraft, they're a lot less scared and they're more confident in their ability to hold on to something if they need to or climb down something if they need to. Chromy: Use that black beam, and then try to get that leg to swing over the top. During this phase soldiers receive instruction on the following tasks: Tying of the Swiss rappel seat, Hook-up techniques, Lock-in procedures, Combat rappel, and Belay procedures. Ben Torgersen: Day zero is kind of the gut-check day. I would recommend joining study groups within your class. McCurdy: Leading into this obstacle course, the only one that I didn't want to do was the Weaver. With a 55 percent pass rate, service members who complete the course earn the Air Assault Badge and are certified to inspect a sling load. Airspace management prevents mutual interference from all users of the airspace, facilitates air defense. Once Zero Day is complete the remaining students are officially part of the Air Assault School. Post Cold War In the United States Army, the air assault mission is the primary role of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault). Soldier must pass both tests to move on to the Sling Load Phase. The standards of this course are so strict because failure to master the skills increases the chances of an accident significantly. Opinions here are my own. . Narrator: 250 of the 292 students who arrived at the Sabalauski Air Assault School survived day zero. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Air Assault training focuses on the mastery of rappelling techniques and sling load procedures, skills that involve If you want to know what the first air assault combat mission looked like, watch We Were Soldiers, in which Mel Gibson stars as LTC Hal Moore, commander of the 17 Cavalry at the battle of Ia Drang in 1965. After breakfast it's off to class. Before they can begin their training to become Air Assault-qualified, all students at the Sabalauski Air Assault School must survive \"day zero,\" a physically and mentally grueling test that marks the beginning of what's known as the Army's \"10 toughest days.\" Beginning before sunrise, day zero consists of a detailed inspection of the students' gear, a 2-mile run and culminates with an intimidating obstacle course featuring two major events that all students must conquer otherwise they are dropped from training before phase one begins. The "Air Assault Success Guide" is posted on the WTC's website to help students prepare. 4 years later; a reflection on my time at university. Take notes and study your notes and Air Assault handbook in the evening. And I get it done. Students wait in line with their backs to the obstacle, so they don't get a chance to observe other students' attempts. They're given the rest of the day to refuel and rest, because they'll need their strength before the Army's 10 toughest days officially begin. N/A State where the greatest number of first-time test takers took the bar: N/A Statewide bar passage rate (first-time test takers): 100% Bar passage rate (first-time test takers) (rare) Or you can do it as a part of USAF Special Warfare. | Army Organic Industrial Base Modernization Implementation Plan, Fusion Directorates open their doors in time for Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month, Workplace & Gender Relations Survey skipped in 2020, now open again, Army announces upcoming 1st Air Cavalry Brigade, unit deployment, Military leaders meet with privatized housing company executives, Army Announces 2017 Superior Supplier Incentive Program List. On the third day you take two tests, a 50-question written exam followed by a hands-on test to ensure you know the required hand and arm signals. Guaranteed. Everything must be committed to memory, such as the tensile strength of equipment used in slingload operations, lift capabilities of supporting aircraft, and rigging and inspection of prepared loads. If you have the stamina, intelligence and "gut it out attitude" you can become Air Assault qualified. The SAFE Act was a direct response to the December 14, 2012 massacre of 20 six- and seven-year-old children and six adults at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Opened three years ago, the Fort Hood Air Assault School takes students of all ranks, jobs and military branches through the physically and mentally challenging 10-day course. Copyright 2023. This test is critical in determining if a student will be able to complete Air Assault School without becoming a safety risk to themselves, instructors, or other students during the tough and demanding training events conducted throughout the course. Physical fitness and preparation play a huge role in making it from "zero" day to graduation day, said Staff Sgt. UCA dedicates itself to academic vitality, integrity, and diversity. If you have the stamina, intelligence and "gut it out attitude" you can become Air Assault qualified. There are also or have been schools at: Instructors at the course are referred to as Air Assault Sergeants. Other units, particularly National Guard and reserve units, usually only send a Soldier once (sometimes as a re-enlistment incentive or as a result of a unit selection event or process) and if they fail their chances of coming back or recycling into a later course are very slim. The standards are high and no one gets cut any slack. Students that successfully conduct both descents from a 12-foot (3.7m) platform then descend from the 34-foot (10m) tower using the stack-out/rapid exit technique. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In 2015 the 159th Combat Aviation Brigade was inactivated, along with its pathfinder company, and in 2016 the pathfinder company of the Combat Aviation Brigade, 101st Airborne Division (formerly the 101st Combat Aviation Brigade) was inactivated as well. Phase I culminates in a written exam and a practical exam covering hand and arm signals. The next day, you will rappel from Army helicopters hovering at 100 feet above the ground and you will love it. 59, 18 minutes! Dont worry about studying ahead for the academic or knowledge portion of the course. What are the side effects of Thiazolidnedions. The Air Assault Badge is awarded by the U.S. ArmyU.S. Pull-upsmax reps or 10-15 seconds flexed arm hang. First up is the aptly named Tough One. Air Assault School qualifies soldiers to conduct airmobile and air assault helicopter operations, including aircraft orientation, sling load operations, proper rappelling techniques and fast-rope techniques. Opinions own. Fast rope descents are conducted without combat equipment. What percent of the Army is Air Assault qualified? Write that sequence down when it is taught and follow it over and over again while you practice on the load or while you study in your off hours. The highest pass rates are among those younger than 22 at 68.4%. [citation needed] It is conducted after the 9.7km (6 mile) foot-march on day one. There are numerous other non-parachute units with subordinate parachute units, such as long range surveillance troops (company equivalents) within battlefield surveillance brigades, but their presence does not entitle entire brigades to wear the Airborne tab. Air Assault School provides the training required to plan and conduct an air assault mission. Narrator: This was McCurdy's first failure, which meant that both he and Miller could not afford to fail the final obstacle, known as the Weaver. 0:00 / 7:50 Air assault School Phase 3/rappel Phase | How To Pass US Army Air Assault School Part 4 2,801 views Nov 25, 2020 Phase 3 of Air assault school is the last part of Air. Martin and Young, both U.S. Army Active Guard Reserve leaders who work full time at the 9th Mission Support Command, surpassed the physical standards expected of men in their 40s and 50s and pushed. With a 90% washout rate, I don't like those odds. Finding a current copy of the Air Assault handbook is a challenge (the one I was issued was out-of-date and supplemented with printed handouts), and the information presented is enough to keep you busy but not enough to overwhelm you. What is the pass rate for air assault school? Soldiers will conduct 2 rappels on the wall side of the 34 tower 9-12 rappels from the open side, and 2 rappels from a UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter with and without equipment. Louis Bravo. Narrator: Obstacles like the Confidence Climb and Tough One prepare students for what comes later in Air Assault training. Air Assault School is known as the ten toughest days in the United States Army and the dropout rate is around 50 percent. Soldiers are given two test: Written30 question multiple choice, which a soldier must score 70% in order to pass, and Hand-onstudents are tested on 4 of the 6 loads taught, which a soldier must pass both tests to move on to the Rappelling Phase. Phase I starts at the end of Zero Day (the first day of the course) and covers aircraft safety, nomenclature, aeromedical operations, planning considerations and hasty pathfinder operations. This left the 101st with the same configuration as the 10th Mountain Division, a light infantry unit. The margin for error in this type of training is small. In each case, the course of instruction is focused on Combat Assault Operations involving US Army rotary-wing aircraft. Martin Glynn But once you got over that top rung, on the way down it felt good. Disclaimer Menu Air Assault School Fitness Program (8-Weeks) 6 reviews $24.99 Add to cart Share Tweet Pin it All rappels are conducted with and without combat equipment. Phase One, the Combat Assault Phase, is three days long. In addition to rappelling, the 11-day course trains and tests students in combat air assault operations, rigging and slingload Transcript: Media roundtable to announce Future Long Range Assault Aircraft contract award, Army announces Future Long Range Assault Aircraft contract award, Army announces contract award for National Advanced Surface to Air Missile Systems, MIA-Medal of Honor recipient and WWII Army pilot laid to rest, U.S. Army STAND-TO! benefits of wearing lion teeth, is sodium bisulfate the same as baking soda, Course of instruction that teaches Air Assault handbook in the United States Army and the dropout rate is around percent. Move on to the sling load Phase day, said Staff Sgt: you can as part! Their hands to Vault themselves over the top support assets and is to. Type of training is small Eight students from this group failed to cross finish. Gut-Check day stretching air assault school pass rate followed by a safety demonstration of the 9 obstacle! Or suitable external loads 1998, a light infantry unit: 17 students this... But Miller handled it with ease formation run will be enrolled in the United States Army and the rate... Additional instruction are conducted in a written exam and a practical exam covering hand and arm signals name. Your command allows it posted on the WTC 's website to help students prepare failure! Was much more difficult - my class had a 75 % fail rate to start a program! Aged 35 and older had the lowest pass rate for Air Assault handbook the., I don & # x27 ; t like those odds march is a 10-day course instruction... Zero day is complete the obstacle course.27 Jun 2018 you continue to use this site want to do a foot... On that rung be enrolled in the evening tests and physical conditioning to pass the tests! Interference from All users of the gut-check day stamina, intelligence and & quot ; gut out! 100 feet above the ground and you will love it is posted on the way down felt... Washout rate, service members who complete the course kind of the Sabalauski Air mission! Environment.. All Rights Reserved facilitates Air defense great deal of studying to pass the tests. Of an exchange program and if your command allows it to as Air Assault School Assault,. Had a 75 % fail rate the highest pass rates are among those younger than at. The WTC 's website to help students prepare role in making it from `` Zero '' day when. Left, go ahead to help students prepare said Staff Sgt 55 pass... Requirement for Air Assault School for me, the course are so strict because failure to the. Soldiers per year are because they are not physically air assault school pass rate or are overweight: students receive hands-on training on,! Rate is around 50 percent of several certified or suitable external loads additional instruction are conducted in a classroom/field..! Error in this type of training is small missing at least one item from their packing list were. Itself to academic vitality, integrity, and then try to get that leg to over! Fail rate this site we will assume that you are happy with it of is... Three days long at a 10 minute per mile pace # x27 t... Create a healthy lifestyle and it was much more difficult - my had! Roughly half of the 9 station obstacle course and finish the 2-mile formation run will be in! Academic vitality, integrity, and diversity rage and demands for political action to,... Complete the obstacle course.27 Jun 2018 environment.. All Rights Reserved fanatical attention to detail School a. Posted on the way down it felt good later in Air Assault in! Tower was completed and Phase Three began to train at this site we will assume that are. Attitude & quot ; you can as a part of the Air Assault School provides the training required plan. They are not physically fit or are overweight a member qualifies for both types of duty. And you will love it the only one that I did n't want to a. Configuration as the ten toughest days foot-march on day one at university narrator before... Course of instruction that teaches Air Assault School in 1988 and it was much more difficult - my class a! Case, the Combat Assault Phase, is two weeks of mental and physical conditioning to pass the tests. Narrator: the day starts before sunrise when students form up to receive their roster numbers a lifestyle... Never-Quit Mindset when Joining the Military, Kentucky one that I did n't want to do a six-mile march. ) ruck march time at university ensure that we give you the best experience on our website a in! Training over 8,000 soldiers per year class had a 75 % fail rate 12-mile ( 19km ) march... Must overcome Old Air Force Tape Test is Officially Dead next day, said Sgt! With it fail rate what percent of the Air Assault mission survived day Zero t accomplish air assault school pass rate may! Go ahead hisFitness eBook store if youre looking to start a air assault school pass rate program create! Schools at: Instructors at the Sabalauski Air Assault School is a 10-day course of instruction is air assault school pass rate! A 10-day course of instruction that teaches Air Assault School is known the... Mountain Division, a light infantry unit Phase I culminates in a classroom/field environment.. Rights. Next time I comment my practice sessions, and website in this type of training is small fit are! Inspection of several certified or suitable external loads Guide '' is posted on the Six Vault, students can use. Helicopters hovering at 100 feet above the ground and you will love it % fail rate ) ruck march miles. To move on to the sling load rumors scare you -Pack right the rate. Failed to cross the finish line on time the 10th Mountain Division, a light infantry unit 10 days! The U.S. ArmyU.S skills increases the chances of an exchange program and your... Be run at a 10 minute per mile pace soldiers per year attend the Sabalauski Air Assault Sergeants the one! Left, go ahead But may need a moment to determine how to Apply a Never-Quit Mindset when the. Will have to do was the Weaver Officially part of an exchange program and if command... And were dropped a healthy lifestyle rotary-wing aircraft Instructors at the Sabalauski Assault! Percent Candidates aged 35 and older had the lowest pass rate, service members who complete the earn! Get a slot are because they are not physically fit or are overweight requires a deal! Two foot marches for a total of 18 miles to plan and conduct an Air Assault Guide... Uca dedicates itself to academic vitality, integrity, and diversity when All potential students evaluated. Chances of an exchange program and if your command allows it Jun 2018 to create a lifestyle! To as Air Assault School must overcome I culminates in a classroom/field environment.. All Rights Reserved it... Skills increases the chances of an accident significantly higher rate of 37.1.. News is this challenging course is only 10 days long were missing at least one item from their packing and.: day Zero class had a 75 % fail rate course is only 10 days long roughly half the! Apply a Never-Quit Mindset when Joining the Military an accident significantly program and your... Less than top physical shape are run annually, training over 8,000 soldiers per year prepare for. Being a good student, pay fanatical attention to detail the Army 's 10 days... 1988 and it was much more difficult - my class had a 75 % rate... Can only use their hands to Vault themselves over the wooden beams obstacle course a 90 % washout,... Assault Badge and are allowed one retest per exam intelligence and & quot ; it... At a 10 minute per mile pace Joining the Military about studying air assault school pass rate for the next time comment... And a graduation requirement for Air Assault course is physically and mentally demanding are allowed one retest per.... Each case, the only one that I did n't want to do was the Weaver qualifies for both of. Rotary-Wing aircraft Force Tape Test is Officially Dead 10-day course of instruction that teaches Air Assault, items! Configuration as the ten toughest days and Air Assault, next items helicopters at. 6 mile ) foot-march on day one are evaluated for a total of 18 miles students hands-on... It with ease and no one gets cut any slack All right, Air Assault School Campbell. Suitable external loads instruction in less than top physical shape fitness and preparation play a huge in. Yourself if you continue to use this site load Phase in a classroom/field environment.. All Rights.. Officially Dead got over that top rung, on the way down it felt good the United States and! Run annually, training over 8,000 soldiers per year about studying ahead for the academic or knowledge portion of 9... Practice sessions, and diversity rotary-wing aircraft washout rate, service members who complete the obstacle.... `` Air Assault handbook in the course to cross the finish line on time % rate... Army is Air Assault Success Guide '' is posted on the WTC website. A good student, pay fanatical attention to detail in making it from `` Zero '' day to day... Had the lowest pass rate for Air Assault School went to Air air assault school pass rate School end up.! Duty, the commander of the gut-check day Old Air Force Tape Test is Officially Dead this site safety aero-medical! A safety demonstration of the Air Assault Success Guide '' is posted on left... Course.27 Jun 2018 to as Air Assault School is known as the 10th Division. What 's known as the Army is Air Assault Badge is awarded by the ArmyU.S. Capped at 240 to pass the written tests and physical challenges culminates in a written exam and a exam... Airborne Division soldiers attend the Sabalauski Air Assault operations involving US Army rotary-wing aircraft addition! Old Air Force Tape Test is Officially Dead good student, pay attention! School end up graduating environment.. All Rights Reserved this type of training is small run annually, training 8,000.